Live Locally, Leisurely, Luxuriously & Without Limits: In Odenton, Maryland
You’re spry. You’re active. You’re anything but old.
But day-by-day, you know you’re getting older.
At first, it was hard to admit, but now? Now you long for the day you no longer have to listen to your twenty-something neighbors blast their music at all hours of the day and night; and you’re so over carrying laundry basket after laundry basket up and down three flights of stairs to the wash.
You’re ready to move somewhere a little more suited to your age, but the last thing you want to do is give up your independence, or your active adult lifestyle.
Lucky for you:
Odenton, Maryland has just the place: The Villages at Two Rivers.
Those who crave an active, independent lifestyle — with the added benefit of a little peace and quiet — are smart to consider Maryland’s newest active adult community. Dozens of active adults just like you have already chosen to call The Villages at Two Rivers home, and they’re just waiting for you… to be their neighbor.
Enjoy a life of leisure and luxury in an active adult community.
Who says life after 55 has to be boring? Not at The Villages at Two Rivers, it’s not.
Here, the world is your oyster. Oh, there’s so much to do!
Stay in shape; stay as young as you feel; stay connected.
· Grow tomatoes, or flowers in your very own garden.
· Take a walk, or go for a run among Odenton’s miles of walking, biking & hiking trails.
· Have a picnic by the lake, and feed the ducks when you’re through.
· Gather your family, friends and neighbors for a rousing game of BINGO in the clubhouse on Friday night.
· Work on your tennis swing.
· Sunbathe by the pool, or go for a dip.
· Hop a train to Baltimore, or Washington DC, and…